Monday, November 17, 2008

NESTING...

This afternoon I was putting away laundry in my room. I peeked in Roxy's crate to check on her. Pregnant gals always like to be pampered when they are expecting...I thought I would give her a little head rub.

Roxy wasn't there. I thought maybe I left her outside by accident. Normally, she'd be whining at the door if she was forgotten. Nope, not there either.

I started to panic. I asked the boys if they had seen her. They hadn't. I checked the babies room. No Roxy, but now I had a 2 year old up early from her nap.

So we are looking around our cozy (by that, I mean smallish in size) house. My seven-year old calls me and points to her crate. I peek in and she's sitting in there. She was worried because I had been calling for her and she was thinking she was trouble. She wasn't in there when I looked. Where she had been was in my closet...nesting!

I thought maybe she would have hung up some of the clothes on the bottom of the floor in there. After all, that's what the other pregnant gals I know would have done ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment