Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Melting ♥'s already

Here is Nora's update...I don't know her new name yet (hint, hint)...


She had a little upset stomach last night. Lol!!! She threw up some twigs and leaves. Lol!!!! Then she slept fine. We laughed at it because two of our friends puppies would chew on twigs in their backyards. She ate this morning just fine. I let the food soak for about 15-20 min to soften up and she gobbled it all up, peed, pooped and fell asleep. I can tell she wants to go outside to go potty. Ha!!! She pees on the carpet and poops on the lenolium. That is just fine with us. before she fell asleep last night, she was a little fart monster. Lol!!! We kept laughing each time we smelled her. Ha!!!! She didnt want to sleep between us last night too long, but when I put her bed in a big blue plastic bin, she fell asleep right away. I think it reminded her of the box and felt secure. She is just melting our hearts!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment