Sorry, we have no picture to post of this one...but tonight we attempted to feed the puppies some rice cereal mixed with puppy formula. They didn't get what we were doing. It was more fun for them to step in the bowl, make a mess and then lick the side of the dish.
After they nursed, I brought some more "cereal" out for them. The first puppy I fed, Dora, went to town. She practically ate the entire bowl! The other 5 still didn't get it. But, just like a real baby, they eventually will.
Roxy loved licking Dora's face afterwards. Dora got a special bath from her Momma! Next time, we will take pictures.
Some puppies are also starting to use their potty pads! Yea!!! Wouldn't it be great to have them all potty trained before they go home?! I think so ;-)
Tomorrow night, I think Rocky is going to have some visitors. He loves looking at the picture of his mommy and daddy posted inside his "bedroom". Yes, I did hang pictures instead their big box! I put a picture up of their biological dad and mom and their new families. I want them to know their adoptive families ahead time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment